Florida Flywheelers’ February Antique Flywheel Engine & Tractor Show is taking place February 19th-22nd in Fort Meade, FL!
The Florida Flywheelers Antique Engine Club promotes interest in restoring, preserving, and exhibiting antique internal combustion engines, steam engines, antique tractors and autos, and other labor-saving devices from bygone years. National Carts is the exclusive golf cart provider for events at Flywheeler Park, which is the organization’s 240-acre home in Polk County.
Being the largest show of the season, this event is fun for the whole family including:
- Antique flywheel engines and tractors on display
- Functioning sawmill demonstrations
- Antique construction equipment demonstrations
- Daily antique tractor parade at 2:00 pm
- Daily antique car parade at 10:30 am
- Kids pedal tractor pulls Friday & Saturday at 11:00 am
- Antique village
- Flea market
- Food vendors
- Gift shop
Golf cart reservations fill quickly, so call us today at 800-940-8068 or book your reservation online here!